Hey there everyone!
Did you all have a good weekend? Weekends just fly by so quickly these days!
Yesterday I had a great time with my friend in town just having a good catch up as I havn't seen her for ages. Fortunately the weather was great. The sun was out and it didn't rain.
Below is the make up I had on for the day :)
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Benefit Erase Paste (shade no.2)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (shade: 001 Transparent)
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
- Naked 2 Palette (shades: Half Baked, Busted and Bootycall)
- NYX Cosmetics Glossy Black Liner
- Loreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil (shade: medium)
- Artdeco Clear Lash and Brow Gel
- HD Brows Blusher (shade: 2)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray
- Seventeen Lip Crayon